- Stunning views over Trematon Castle & Forder Creek
- Approx 2 acres Land
- Block built Stables Workshop Store
- Staff Kitchen & WC
- Suit variety of uses
- Equestrian, Artists or while away the hours
- Mains services
- Quiet secluded location on fringes of Saltash
- Cannot be used for Residential Use
Stunning location with panoramic views of Trematon Castle & Forder. Approx 2 acres of Land with a range of stable buildings. Possible uses include stables, general storage, pet exercise or picnic area or ideal for artist.
Tranquil secluded location with sloping land laid to grass. Buildings include 4 block built stables and a further block built stable/storage/workshop which has a staff kitchen & toilet facilities.
There is a bridlepath running alongside which leads down to Forder Village and Creek.
Former static caravan for storage.
Mains Electric water & drainage
NO VIEWINGS WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT